Wholesale Diabetic Socks - Count on Quality, Comfort, Durability, and Affordability
The most common foot issues associated with diabetics is diabetic neuropathy, poor circulation, and sensitive/painful feet. Diabetic neuropathy is a condition in which nerve damage is present. It can affect movement and the sensation to feel. In addition, other problems include sensitivity or pain in the legs. A lot of times, foot injuries will go unnoticed because of this. Besides damaged nerves, poor circulation is quite prevalent due to diabetes causing blood vessels to narrow and harden. As a result of poor blood flow, your foot cannot fight infections as well or heal as fast. When left untreated, health risks including serious complications such as ulcers, infections, and even amputation can occur. We understand how serious and detrimental foot complications from diabetes can be. That is why it is good medical advice to take extra good care of our feet. Many people ask, where to buy non binding diabetic socks? We offer affordable and quality diabetic socks with top notch customer service to help people with diabetes find comfort, foot pain relief, protection for their feet, and overall foot care. These socks have many wonderful features and they look just like normal socks. There's even free shipping with orders of two dozen or more.
We sell doctor approved diabetic socks by the dozen for women, men, and kids at wholesale prices. Men's socks are available in a regular size and size large. Regular fits shoe size 10 to 13 and size large accommodates shoe size 13 to 15 x large. Of course, x large socks has the same loose tops as the regular size. The only difference is that the x large foot area is bigger. The women's size fits a shoe size 5 to 10. Meanwhile, kids diabetic socks are available in size 6 to 8. There are many colors available. Those that are concerned about spotting foot injuries immediately should select lighter color diabetic so. We have a diverse range of styles that fits any outfit from casual to formal wear. Non binding crew socks is our most popular style that wears mid length. Ankle socks and low cut socks are perfect for exercise and summer weather. Knee high socks offers greater support and more warmth during winter time. Our non-restrictive socks are perfect for diabetics, people with foot conditions, those that stand on their feet a lot for work, or anyone that wants to improve circulation in their legs.
Diabetes Socks: Experience the Comforts of Non Binding Loose Fit Tops
- Improved Leg Circulation – Our diabetic socks feature special loose fit non binding tops that are non-elastic, but super stretchy. They do not cut into the legs nor leave marks. The relaxed tops easily stretch out a lot wider than normal ones do. Wide tops does not constrict and actually reduces pressure on the legs. Loose fitting socks help to keep the feet warm, promote blood flow in the legs, and adds more comfort.
- Reduce Friction - Those with diabetes have sensitive feet from neuropathy. Nerve damage causes the skin on the feet and toes to change for the worse. Our low friction design consists of a special blend of cotton and nylon material that is soft to help protect your feet from cuts and also minimizes abrading against your shoes. Since friction is often caused by moisture, keeping a drier feet is important. The cotton/nylon mix accomplishes this by absorbing and wicking sweat away.
- Minimize irritation - Discomfort from the toes rubbing against the sock seams is a problem that many people have. The issue stems from the construction of the seam around the toe area. Many socks use large bulging seams on the area located around the toes. This is not the best way to make socks for sensitive feet. Big seams puts pressure and rubs against the toes. Wearing such hosiery is not an issue if its only for a brief duration. However, these worn regularly will result in painful sores and blisters that can lead to more serious foot complications. We don't do that we our diabetic socks. They are constructed with flat low profile toe seams that are gentle on the feet and signifcantly lessens rubbing. A lot of our customers tell us that the socks feel seamless due to the smooth seams.
- Improved Fit - The upper loose knit mesh that is located right below the tops has small holes that allows air to pass through. This allows the legs to feel cool and provides a snug comfortable fit that prevents socks from sagging down, wrinkling, sliding, and bunching up. It does so without squeezing the lets. The well formed heel is another feature that offers a more customized fit. Socks that are too big and loose will lead to blisters. Ones that are too small and tight will put added pressure on the feet. Our diabetic socks fits easily over swollen ankles and feet.
- Moisture Wicking – Cotton alone cannot keep the feet dry. It is a material that is known for comfort and moisture absorption. However, taking in sweat is only one part of the moisture wicking process. That is where nylon is used to bring the sweat to the upper surface for fast drying. Our diabetic socks are made from a unique premium cotton and nylon fiber blend that is soft yet it maximizes moisture absorption and wicks away sweat faster. Moisture wicking keeps your feet clean and dry helps to reduce odors and the risk of infection as well as preventing foot ulcers.
- Added Comfort and Protection – Our products feature extra padding on the soles for protecting your feet against cuts and abrasion while offering more support. With sensitive feet, extra full cushioning on the bottom always helps to provide more comfort in every step taken. The inside surface of our diabetic socks is knitted with a terry cloth texture. These are small soft weave and loops that are gentle for the skin on the feet. Terry cloth provides plush padding that has excellent ability to absorb moisture. We find a nice balance that is lightweight, comfortable, and cozy without adding bulk to the sock.
- Big Discount and Well Made – It is more labor intensive, but we source high quality materials and take great care in manufacturing our roomy socks down to every detail. They are made with foot health and comfort in mind. Since we sell by the dozen, we are able to offer really cheap diabetic socks compared to what customers can find in stores.
Know the Difference: Comparing Traditional Socks versus Non Binding Diabetic Socks
Traditional tight fitting socks tends to gather into folds beneath your toes and around the heels. The thick main seam running across the top of the toes can irritate the skin and inflame sensitive pressure points. Many ordinary socks are made from pure cotton and elastic; hence they impair circulation, trap excess moisture, and begin to feel tight and uncomfortable as the day wears on.
On the other hand, diabetic socks are designed to offer optimum comfort. Unlike traditional socks, the diabetic sock contours to the shape of the foot. There are minimal seams in this type of medical socks. The material does not gather or stretch to form uncomfortable folds in their shoes. Primarily, this is because significant effort goes into creating every pair of accurately sized and well-fitting socks.
In general, non binding diabetic socks are made from the finest materials. Our products are made from a combination of cotton, nylon, and spandex. Each sock is cushioned to prevent friction and are well-padded to prevent injury. Our comfortable and roomy sock tops are ideal for diabetics. They cushion the soft skin around the toes, the heels, and the soles of the feet to prevent constriction of the feet and legs. Our range of smart and stylish diabetic-friendly hosiery is designed with comfort and health in mind.
Taking Proper Care of Your Legs and Feet Starts with Non Binding Diabetic Socks
Did you know that taking care of one's feet can significantly reduce the big health risks from diabetic foot complications? Many diabetics do not realize that they are putting their life in danger whenever they have a foot ulcer. This type of foot ailment is an open sore that can vary from being small and shallow to really deep. At the extremes, bad foot ulcers can go deep into your bones and foot muscles and can cause serious infections if not treated correctly. Serious infections can lead to amputation or worse yet it can take your life. That is why anyone that has diabetes with damaged nerves from neuropathy should check their feet on a regular basis. Without the sense of feeling in the feet, neuropathy can hide deeper issues such as cuts, sores, and infections.
The best way to prevent foot complications is to take proactive preventative measures and that includes wearing diabetic socks. It is recommended by podiatrists that diabetics with neuropathy wear white colored diabetic socks so they can quickly identify any indications of cuts or infections where there is no sensation. Another smart idea is to look at one's feet once per day to identify any problematic symptoms that include bleeding, cuts, sores, abrasions, cracked skin, blisters, bruises, or swelling. In addition, it is vital to keep them clean and dry to help prevent infections from developing in the first place. Lastly, it is a good idea to avoid walking around barefooted to prevent any injuries to the feet.
Wearing Relaxed Fit Diabetes Socks Can Provide Health Benefits to Anyone
A small percentage of people with diabetes are not required to wear diabetic socks. However, diabetics who experience changes in foot skin color and temperature or those with a slow-resting pulse to the rear of the inner ankle or the top of the foot should consider wearing diabetic hosiery. Diabetes often causes nerve issues so the socks may benefit people with damaged nerves or anyone experiencing significant skin changes or frequent foot injury. Individuals with diabetes often find their feet are extra sensitive to temperature changes. Frequent changes in temperature cause the feet to become red, spotty, swollen, irritated, and inflamed, but wearing our diabetic socks can ease this painful situation. Pregnant women suffering from gestation diabetes will find these special socks offer comfort to their swollen feet. The lightweight and breathable material warms the feet and lowers the chance of DVT (deep vein thrombosis) and blood clots.
While these non restrictive socks are made especially for diabetics, anyone with other foot complications can experience leg health benefits from wearing them. Our diabetic socks are well suited for those with foot pain, arthritis, edema, and deep vein thrombosis. Using our special footwear every day can help protect and promote feet health and offer more comfort without any side effects. Besides the great sale price on our quality socks, don't forget we also offer free shipping.
Anyone with circulatory problems in their legs and feet can also gain from wearing diabetic socks since its main benefit is reducing the pressure on your legs and thus improving circulation with the loose fitting tops. Wearing normal ones can exacerbate circulation issues if the feet and ankles are already swollen from poor blood flow. Traditional hosiery typically constrict and leave marks on your legs.
People that participate in physical activities will find our socks beneficial to their athletic performance. It does not matter if the outdoor activity is basketball, football, tennis, running, hiking, or any other sport. Exercise puts the most stress on the feet. The impact from each step and the constant rubbing between the skin and sock requires special hosiery. Athletes demand socks that do not slip, provide cushion, and keeps their feet dry. Our hosiery can serve as diabetic athletic socks just as easily as formal socks to pair with dress shoes.
Even among people with no foot problems, diabetic socks is gaining more traction. Our no bind diabetic socks are naturally more comfortable than regular ones and are made better. They have soft materials and are loose enough not to restrict your circulation, but offers enough support so that they do not fall down the legs. They are so comfortable that many people do not even feel wearing them. They are also versatile enough to wear at the gym and the dark color ones as dress socks.
When to Wear our Diabetic Socks: Tips and Best Practices
Even if some diabetics may not need to wear diabetic socks every day, they are still useful when travelling. Our feet tend to swell after sitting for lengthy periods of time, so a pair of warm, soft-top socks makes the ideal travel companion. People with diabetes should wear their special socks the minute they step out of bed and keep them on until night time. It can be easy to step on things or injure the feet accidentally when walking around barefooted. Our specialized medical hosiery reduces friction between the sole of the foot and the floor surface. The socks keep your feet at an even temperature to allow the blood to circulate properly. At the same time, moisture wicking allows your feet to stay dry. Our socks are designed to be worn constantly, though they should be changed as frequently as normal ones. Remove the socks after exercising or taking part in sports. Wash the moist sweat from your feet, dry the skin thoroughly, and put on a fresh pair of socks.
Taking Care of our Non Binding Diabetes Sock: How to Clean and Maintain
Taking proper care of your socks is essential to foot care. Wash them as soon as possible after wearing them to prevent bacterial growth, particularly if you have calluses, blisters, or ulcers that produce discharge. We recommend washing our socks in warm water with a gentle detergent and without bleach. Tumble dry on warm setting with other delicate underwear items. Do not wash and dry the sock on high in in an attempt to kill the bacteria. Instead, high heat will cause the spandex fibers to lose elasticity, ultimately ruining your socks. If you want them to last as long as possible, hand wash and air dry them.The more delicately you handle our socks , the longer they will last. If you have no time to wash by hand, put them into a mesh undergarment bag before putting them into the washer and then the dryer. By doing so, you'll minimize fabric pilling.
The detergent you use to clean your non binding socks is another factor to consider. It is best to use a mild detergent that is gentle for the skin and the fibers. Handwashing the socks with such a cleaner is an excellent choice. Cleaners used for undergarments also work well for our socks for diabetics. These cleaning solutions are made for sensitive skin, so they will be less irritating to your feet.
When considering longevity, diabetic socks can last about a year. However, if you begin to see signs of wear, throw them away. Even though fabric pilling may seem minor, it can cause friction and produce injuries such as blisters on the feet. When you begin to see pilling on your socks, use a fabric shaver or a similar device to remove them. By doing so, you can extend the life of your non binding diabetic socks.