Diabetic low cut socks are circulatory hosiery worn to increase blood flow to the legs. Diabetes low rise socks feature smooth toe seams to stop irritation and comfortable, loose sock tops that conform to the legs without constriction. They are made with soft, moisture-wicking materials to keep sensitive feet dry.
Notable features of our diabetes sock:
- Fast drying material to prevent foot infections
- Upper mesh that allows proper air flow to the legs
- Relax fit tops for comfort and unhindered blood flow to the legs
- Flat toe seams for less irritation
- Extra Cushion on the bottom