High quality men's socks for diabetics in different colors, sizes, and lengths. Our men's diabetic socks feature non-binding tops to help promote leg circulation and extra cushion for comfort.
What do diabetic socks do and who are they for?
Our diabetic socks for men are specially made hosiery that is designed for comfort and to increase blood flow to the feet and legs. Unlike traditional socks, ours do not leave notch marks on the legs like someone put a small rubber band around it. Our products have more cushion support on the bottom of the feet without affecting your shoe size. In addition, our socks helps to keep your feet dry by using a breathable and moisture wicking material. That is what makes our socks truly unique. Our circulation socks are uniquely designed for diabetics because often times the nerves in their feet are damaged and results in poor circulation. However, our socks for diabetics are great for anyone that seeks more comfort.
What makes our men's diabetic socks better than regular socks
Sometimes, manufacturers forget that socks are used to protect the feet. Most socks today are cheaply and hastily made without regard to comfort. Typically, sock cuffs consists of a tight elastic band that restricts blood flow to the legs. The seams that hold the socks together are large and intrusive, which will cause blisters. We try to change the mantra that everything is about the buck. Our products are made from high quality materials and crafted with comfort in mind. We focus on making our socks the most comfortable possible. They help diabetics protect their feet, improve blood flow to the legs, and add more comfort.
- Loose sock cuffs - Every pair of our socks feature tops that are loose and non-constricting. We use a special design that doesn't bind but has enough support to stay up on the legs. This special feature makes for an incredibly comfortable sock as well as helping to improve blood flow in the legs and feet.
- Non-binding socks netting - Loose tops aren't the only feature in our socks that aids in foot circulation. Located in the area between the ankle and cuffs, the thin netting provides a nice close fit without being tight. The surface is covered with tiny holes that allows air to easily pass through. This helps to keep the feet cool and dry.
- Padded soles - One of the main purposes of socks is to protect the feet. That is why every pair of our socks come with the right amount of sole padding. What is the right amount you say? It has extra cushioning without adding unnecessary bulk. We understand how much people use their feet every day to walk or run. More cushioning means better comfort and protection. Together with your shoes, your feet can take on more impact from daily activities.
- Low profile toe seam - Foot irritation is a chief complaint with socks. Most of the time, this has to do with the toe seams. A lot of manufacturers use big protruding seams around the toe area. It is a cheap way of doing things. It is a terrible idea for minimal savings. Large seams rubs easily against the toes. It is not a problem when worn for a short period of time. However, over an extended period of time, blisters and calluses develop that lead to painful feet. On the other hand, our hosiery are made with a flat toe seam to avoid abrasions. It feels like there is no seam at all.
- Smooth cotton and nylon blend - Another way to prevent discomfort from socks is to use a quality soft material. We use a nice cotton and nylon mix to get the best of both worlds. While cotton is great at soaking up moisture. It is not realistic to expect cotton to do that completely. Cotton is a natural material that is light and allows proper ventilation. However, it is not very good at distributing moisture away. This is where nylon comes into play. Where cotton is good at absorbing, nylon is the complete opposite. It's main role is to bring moisture to the surface so that sweat can dry faster, which will keep your feet dry. Nylon is a man made material that adds durability and softness. The use of nylon also enables socks to hold their shape better for an improved fit. Together, cotton and nylon adds strength, comfort, and moisture wicking abilities.
Summary of Benefits:
- Our socks are approved and recommended by doctors. They have many special features that promote healthy legs and feet.The lightweight design of the sock weave allows proper air flow to the legs to keep them cool and dry. The breatheable design also helps maintain a nice fit without worries of having the socks bunch up.
- Through extensive testing, we have developed the optimal blend of sock fibers to keep the feet drier. Cotton soaks up moisture, while nylon brings moisture to the surface to dry quicker. This really helps to decrease foot odors and lessens the chance of foot infections.
- The loose sock tops and weave help to increase the flow of oxygen to the feet and legs. Unlike other socks with tight elastic tops, ours do not bind to the legs and leave marks. Enjoy the feeling of non-constricting legs. While loose, our socks still stay up on the legs for a cozy feel.
- Our socks are made to be incredibly comfortable. It all starts with a more customized fit. We use superior materials that conform better to the feet, making it less likely to bunch up and cause blisters. In addition to an improved fit, chafing between the socks and toes is prevented by using carefully sewn flat seams. Lastly, we add in plush bottoms to the socks that soften the impact of running or walking.
We use our feet extensively nearly every day. Sometimes we can forget just how much wear and tear they can incur. It is important to take good care of your feet, especially for diabetics. Along with practicing good hygiene, wear comfortable shoes and good socks. Our socks for diabetics is a practical way add comfort and protection against complications from diabetes.