Physicans approved, non binding men's diabetic socks is an essential part of diabetic foot care. Diabetes can create two big issues for our feet including peripheral vascular disease and diabetic neuropathy. Peripheral vascular disease creates issues with blood flow in the legs. Inadequate circulation can lead to sores and longer recovery times from foot and leg injuries. In addition, circulation issues can cause foot complications such as cracked skin and ulcers. Besides peripheral vascular disease, the other major issue is diabetic neuropathy. This problem arising from diabetes is nerve damage. High levels of glucose over time will likely lead to damaged nerves in your body. Frequently, the issues occur on the feet and legs because there is no sensation, regardless of feeling hot, cold, or pain. Injuries to the feet and legs may go unnoticed, untreated, and lead to infections. Nerve damage can also make muscles weak, causing the foot to not align properly, resulting in stress.
What are the health benefits of non binding diabetic socks?
Our mens diabetic sock are specially designed for comfort and to increase blood flow to the feet and legs. Unlike traditional socks, ours do not leave notch marks on the legs like someone put a small rubber band around your calves. We use the right amount of cushioning support on the bottom of the feet. The thicker bottom protects the soles against injuries, yet it does not add bulk nor does it affect your shoe size. In addition, our socks help to keep your feet dry by using a breathable and moisture wicking material. Socks that are drier, prevents blisters and bacteria from developing. That is what makes our socks truly unique. Lastly, our diabetes socks are uniquely designed for diabetics because often times the nerves on their feet are damaged and results in poor circulation. In addition, regardless of whether a person has diabetes or not, our socks for diabetics are great for anyone that just wants more comfort.
What makes our non binding men's diabetic socks better than regular socks
Sometimes, manufacturers forget that socks are for protecting the feet. Many socks today are cheaply and hastily made without regard to comfort. Typically, sock cuffs consists of a tight elastic bands that restrict blood flow to the legs. The seams that hold the socks together are large and intrusive, which shafes and will likely cause blisters. We try to change the mantra that everything is about the buck. Our products are made from high quality materials and crafted with quality and comfort in mind. We focus on making our non binding diabetics socks the most comfortable possible. They help diabetics protect the feet from injuries, improve blood flow to the legs, and add more comfort. One of our customer's favorites are the black diabetic socks that can also double as diabetic dress socks or gym socks. Non binding diabetic socks come in different sizes, lengths, and colors to acommodate everyone. Low cut and ankle socks work well during the hot summer months. For winter, knee length socks is well suited for the cold temperatures. Meanwhile, crew length is the most common and is a good middle ground for year round wear.
- Loose sock cuffs - Every pair of our diabetes socks men feature tops that are loose and non binding. We use a special design that doesn't constrict but has enough support to stay up on the legs to avoid bunching up. This special feature makes for an incredibly comfortable sock as well as helping to improve blood flow in the legs and feet.
- Non binding socks netting - Loose tops aren't the only feature in our socks that aids in foot circulation. Located in the area between the ankle and cuffs, the thin netting provides a nice close fit without being tight. The surface is covered with tiny holes that allows air to easily pass through. This helps to keep diabetes feet cool and dry.
- Padded soles - One of the main purposes of socks is to protect diabetes feet. That is why every pair of our socks come with the right amount of sole padding. What is the right amount you say? It has extra cushioning without adding unnecessary bulk. We understand how much people use their feet every day to walk or run. More cushioning means better comfort and protection. Together with your shoes, your feet can take on more impact from daily activities.
- Low profile toe seams - Foot irritation is a chief complaint with a lot of people with diabetes. Most of the time, this has to do with the toe seams. A lot of manufacturers use big protruding seams around the toe area. It is a cheap way of doing things. It is a terrible idea for minimal savings. Large seams rubs easily against the toes. It is not a problem when worn for a short period of time. However, over an extended period of time, blisters and calluses develop that lead to painful feet. On the other hand, our hosiery are made with a flat toe seam to avoid abrasions. It's near seamless toe design feels like there's no seam at all.
- Smooth cotton and nylon blend - Another way to prevent discomfort from socks is to use a quality soft material. We use a nice cotton and nylon mix to get the best of both worlds for our non binding socks. While cotton is great at soaking up moisture. It is not realistic to expect cotton to do that completely. Cotton is a natural material that is light and allows proper ventilation. However, it is not very good at distributing moisture away. This is where nylon comes into play. Where cotton is good at absorbing, nylon is the complete opposite. It's main role is to bring moisture to the surface so that sweat can dry faster, which will keep your feet dry. Nylon is a man made material that adds durability and softness. The use of nylon also enables socks to hold their shape better for an improved fit. Together, cotton and nylon adds strength, comfort, and moisture wicking abilities to our non binding socks. Also, with each washing our socks feel softer.
Summary of Benefits:
- Our non binding socks are approved and recommended by doctors for diabetes. They have many special features that promote healthy legs and feet.The lightweight design of the sock weave allows for proper air flow to the legs to keep them cool and dry. The breatheable design also helps maintain a nice fit without having to worry about the socks bunching up.
- Through extensive testing, we have developed the optimal blend of moisture wicking sock fibers to keep diabetes feet drier. Cotton soaks up moisture, while nylon brings moisture to the surface to dry quicker. Moisture management really helps to decrease blisters, foot odors, and lessens the chances of foot infections.
- The loose non binding sock tops and weave help to increase the flow of oxygen to the feet and legs. Unlike other socks with tight elastic tops, ours do not bind to the legs and leave marks. Our socks promote a healthy flow of circulation. Enjoy the feeling of non-constricted legs. While loose, our socks still provides a nice fit while staying up on the legs for a cozy feel.
- Our non binding crew socks are made to be incredibly comfortable. It all starts with a more customized fit. We use superior materials that conform better to the feet, making it less likely to bunch up and cause blisters. In addition to an improved fit, we use carefully sewn flat seams to prevent chafing between the socks and toes. Lastly, we add in plush bottoms to the socks that soften the impact of running or walking while adding more protection for the feet.
We use our feet extensively nearly every day. Sometimes we can forget just how much wear and tear they can incur. It is important to take good care of your feet. This is especially true for diabetics. Along with practicing good hygiene, regular exercise, and a proper diet, wearing comfortable shoes and good socks are essential. Wearing non binding diabetic socks for men is a good and practical way to add comfort, promote healthy legs, and offer protection against complications from diabetes. Daily use of non binding diabetic socks is just sound medical advice with many health benefits.