Welcome to WholesaleDiabeticSocks.com
The most common foot issues associated with diabetics are neuropathy, poor circulation, and sensitive/painful feet. Neuropathy is a condition in which nerve damage is present. It can affect movement and the sensation to feel. In addition, other problems include sensitivity or pain in the legs. A lot of times, foot injuries will go unnoticed because of this. Besides damaged nerves, poor circulation is quite prevalent due to diabetes causing blood vessels to narrow and harden. As a result of poor blood flow, your foot cannot fight infections as well or heal as fast. When left untreated, health risks including serious complications such as ulcers, infections, and even amputation can occur. We understand how serious and detrimental foot complications from diabetes can be. That is why it is very important to take extra good care of our feet. Many people ask, "where to buy diabetic socks?" Well, we offer affordable and the best quality diabetic socks to help people with diabetes find comfort, foot pain relief, and protection for their feet. These bind free socks have many wonderful features and they look just like normal socks.
We sell doctor approved socks for diabetics by the dozen for men, women, and kids at wholesale prices. For men, we offer a regular size that fits shoe size 10 to 13 and a extra large size that accommodates shoe size 13 to 15 as well as a women's size that fits shoe size 5 to 10. Kids socks are available in size 6 to 8. The colors available include white, black, gray, navy blue, brown, tan, and pink. Those that are concerned about spotting foot injuries immediately should select lighter color socks. We have a diverse range of styles that fits any outfit from casual to formal wear. Crew socks is our most popular style that wears mid length. Ankle socks and low cut socks are perfect for exercise and summer weather. Knee high socks offers greater support and more warmth during winter time. Our non-restrictive socks are perfect for diabetics, people with foot conditions, those that stand on their feet a lot for work, or anyone that wants improved circulation in their legs.
Experience the Comfort and Leg Health Benefits of our Non-binding Loose Fit Top Socks:
- Improved Leg Circulation – Our circulation socks feature special loose fit tops that are non-elastic, but super stretchy. They do not cut into the legs nor leave marks. The relaxed tops easily stretch out a lot wider than normal ones do. Wide tops does not constrict and actually reduces pressure on the legs. Loose fitting socks help to keep the feet warm, promote blood flow in the legs, and adds more comfort.
- Reduce Friction - Those with diabetes have sensitive feet from neuropathy. Nerve damage causes the skin on the feet and toes to change for the worse. Our low friction design consists of a special blend of cotton and nylon material that is soft to help protect your feet from cuts and also minimizes abrading against your shoes. Since friction is often caused by moisture, keeping a drier feet is important. The cotton/nylon mix accomplishes this by absorbing and wicking sweat away.
- Minimize irritation - Discomfort from the toes rubbing against the sock seams is a problem that many people have. The issue stems from the construction of the toe seams. Many socks use large bulging seams on the area located around the toes. This is not the best way to make socks for sensitive feet. Big seams puts pressure and rubs against the toes. Wearing such hosiery is not an issue if its only for a brief duration. However, these worn regularly will result in painful sores and blisters that can lead to more serious foot complications. We don't do that we our hosiery. They are constructed with flat low profile toe seams that are gentle on the feet and signifcantly lessens rubbing. A lot of our customers tell us that the socks feel seamless due to the smooth seams.
- Improved Fit - The upper loose knit mesh that is located right below the tops has small holes that allows air to pass through. This allows the legs to feel cool and provides a snug comfortable fit that prevents socks from sagging down, wrinkling, sliding, and bunching up. It does so without squeezing the lets. The well formed heel is another feature that offers a more customized fit. Socks that are too big and loose will lead to blisters. Ones that are too small and tight will put added pressure on the feet. Our hosiery is also easily fits over swollen ankles and feet.
- Control Moisture – Cotton alone cannot keep the feet dry. It is a material that is known for comfort and moisture absorption. However, taking in sweat is only one part of the equation. That is where nylon is used to bring the sweat to the upper surface for fast drying. Our product is made from a unique premium cotton and nylon fiber blend that is soft yet it maximizes moisture absorption and wicks away sweat faster. Keeping your feet clean and dry helps to reduce odors and the risk of infection as well as preventing foot ulcers.
- Added Comfort and Protection – Our products feature extra padding on the soles for protecting your feet against cuts and abrasion while offering more support. With sensitive feet, extra full cushioning on the bottom always helps to provide more comfort in every step taken. The inside surface of our socks is knitted with a terry cloth texture. These are small soft weave and loops that are gentle for the skin on the feet. Terry cloth provides plush padding that has excellent ability to absorb moisture. We find a nice balance that is lightweight, comfortable, and cozy without adding bulk to the sock.
- Big Discount and Well Made – It is more labor intensive, but we source high quality materials and take great care in manufacturing our roomy socks down to every detail. They are made with foot health and comfort in mind. Since we sell by the dozen, we are able to offer really cheap diabetic socks compared to what customers can find in stores.
Taking Proper Care of Your Legs and Feet
Did you know that taking care of one's feet can significantly reduce the big health risks from diabetic foot complications? Many diabetics do not realize that they are putting their life in danger whenever they have a foot ulcer. This type of foot ailment is an open sore that can vary from being small and shallow to really deep. At the extremes, bad foot ulcers can go deep into your bones and foot muscles and can cause serious infections if not treated correctly. Serious infections can lead to amputation or worse yet it can take your life. That is why anyone that has diabetes with damaged nerves from neuropathy should check their feet on a regular basis. Without the sense of feeling in the feet, neuropathy can hide deeper issues such as cuts, sores, and infections.
The best way to prevent foot complications is to take proactive preventative measures and that includes wearing socks for diabetics. It is recommended by podiatrists that diabetics with neuropathy wear white colored ones so they can quickly identify any indications of cuts or infections where there is no sensation. Another smart idea is to look at one's feet once per day to identify any problematic symptoms that include bleeding, cuts, sores, abrasions, cracked skin, blisters, bruises, or swelling. In addition, it is vital to keep them clean and dry to help prevent infections from developing in the first place. Lastly, it is a good idea to avoid walking around barefooted to prevent any injuries to the feet.
Wearing Relaxed Fit Socks Can Benefit Anyone
While these non restrictive socks are made especially for diabetics, anyone with other foot complications can experience leg health benefits from wearing these hosiery. Our product is well suited for those with foot pain, arthritis, edema, and deep vein thrombosis. Using our special footwear every day can help protect and promote feet health and offer more comfort.
Anyone with circulatory problems in their legs and feet can also gain from wearing our products since its main benefit is reducing the pressure on your legs and thus improving circulation with the loose fitting tops. Wearing normal ones can exacerbate circulation issues if the feet and ankles are already swollen from poor blood flow. Traditional hosiery typically constrict and leave marks on your legs.
People that participate in physical activities will find our socks beneficial to their athletic performance. It does not matter if the outdoor activity is basketball, football, tennis, running, hiking, or any other sport. Exercise puts the most stress on the feet. The impact from each step and the constant rubbing between the skin and sock requires special hosiery. Athletes demand socks that do not slip, provide cushion, and keeps their feet dry. Our hosiery can serve as diabetic athletic socks just as easily as formal socks.
Even among people with no foot problems, socks for diabetes is gaining more traction. Our no bind socks are naturally more comfortable than regular ones and are made better. They have soft materials and are loose enough not to restrict your circulation, but offers enough support so that they do not fall down the legs. They are so comfortable that many people do not even feel wearing them. They are also versatile enough to wear at the gym and the dark color ones as dress socks.